Sunday, January 25, 2004

fine fine..i updated finally..everything is great here in brighton..now I am in a friend's homestay house..two of my thai friends have just cooked a delicious thai meal for us...yummy! apparently a cloud from artics has blown towards England..so it may snow the next few days..cool huh!
So whats up you gals..My studies here now is like shit. Psychology is ALL about essays , chem and biology are sooooooo difficult..so I warn u pple better go play before the syllabus get chim!!!! hehe
So..did everyone miss me??? I know you all must have..haiz..who ask dorothy to be sooooooooo....miss-able. haha
nothing much with me..quite broke now since everything here is so expensive..haiz..stuffing myself with lots of chocolates...coz my house mom is seriously a bad cook...yuck.
write to me you lazy pple!!
Thanks lala, shrad and javine...recieve you gal's letters liao. and I have already replied..so awaits for the queen's royal parcel k! hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home