Monday, June 21, 2004

yawnz. trying so hard to concentrate..but sadly, I failed. There doesn't seem to be an end to the things left waiting for me to revise..rather..it gets more and more.
Lately, I have been so occupied by memories i had in England..my wonderful friends there..and soon i find myself reading their blogs and picturing myself being there with them..oh how much fun it would have been. but it is the past now, and it's rather pleasing to relive these memories once in a while.. i miss crescent too. I miss the times i laughed and ran around the container classrooms..how the room below complained about our loud footsteps...I missed the times i slept in Mrs Gek's class..i miss the times when i pon classes to talk to my np mates outside the classrooms...i miss how near it was to get to the canteen...i miss the smell i hated in the room after PE and chinese class..i miss NP..terribly...how we hang out after school..how we shared our laughter and tears..how we be there for each other. Lala,javine,clara,qiu qiu,jy,jas,ah huay,yannie,cc..did i miss anyone? I miss denise..sitting there beside me..reminding me of what to bring tmr..i miss the councilor gang, yash and shrad, the one screw missing gang..my whole class..I miss yiting and grace and whitney..my tuiton and shopping mates.. i miss becca! my princess..i miss everyone..I miss my past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home