HELLO! missed me? long time no blogged!! goshh..horrible english. Haha.
School has been draining me with no mercy!! really..gosh. I barely have time to breathe! Not to mention do other bimbotic stuff like facials and SHOPPING. speaking of shopping, i bought this really nice top yesterday for $50 from esprit..(it was $70 and i waited damn fucking long for 30% discount) and i lost it!! !@#@$afd%#%^ okay shall not talk bout it. pissingggggggggg.
This sem I am taking 4 mods. Biz law, financial accounting, LTB and COMM. Yah so biz law is a killer..really. FA basically suck to the core and i have a horny(apparently) prof. Nothing to say bout COMM, its just reading plus more reading. and LTB? hmm yah. wadever.
Gonna do my attachement at ACM (asian civilisation museum) this term. Yah for those who have never heard of it..its ok. (yah clara, talking bout you. I bet yu dunno.) Neither have I. Apparently its right next to victoria concert hall. uhuh. we must be all blind not to see it. maybe its just me. Met up with my supervisor the other day and she gave me a pass to enter the museum to take a look. Like excuseee me. only me in that whole bloody musem. I din even get pass the first exhibition hall with all those freaking statues from the past century staring at me. Ran out after 5 mins. HAHA. So good luck to me.
Miss all my friends..especially the np gang. clara please study hard. yanyi be a good doc. Jasmine..wax yr legs please. yonghuay go buy a demin skirt. JY and the rest imiss yu!
Ci, take care of gong gong and good luck when mom and dad are in HK. FINALLY a break for me. HAHAHAHA.
Went to school library to study today with desmond (gosh so damn muggerish). My school library rox. its so pretty.
I need a car.
Ok a really bitchy entry. sorry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home