Tuesday, October 17, 2006

1. My ex is still...
hmmm..that's a difficult question.
2. I am listening to
Senior playing the guitar in Classroom 3.5
3. Maybe I should...
stop doing this and mug biz law.
4. I love...
God, my family, my dog, my friends and chunyat. oh and world peacceeee. rightttt.
5. My best friend...
I don't have a best friend..coz there are too many good ones to choose the best
6. I don't understand...
Why do we always have to do things we don't like..like biz law
7. I lost...
My optimism.
8. People say...
they don't mug but they do
9. The meaning of my screen name is...
I am having a permanent PMS..so shooo.
10. Love is...
Definitely not easy but its worth it.
11. Somewhere, someone is...
Falling in love...awww!
12. I will always...
Have faith in the one I love and hate biz law.
13. Forever seems...
Exciting!! coz its gonna be in heaven :)
14. I never ever want to...
Step into Tham Chee Ho's class which is in 1.5 hrs time
15. My cell phone is...
Old but i like it all the same..
16. When I woke up this morning...
the first thing i thought of was terms of contract..
17. I get annoyed...
With hypocritical people who go after superficial things and the fact that Chunyat is always uncontactable.
18. Parties are...
A waste of time, meaningless but yet very fun coz girls get to stare at hunks and guys get to drool over babes.
19. My pet(s) are...
My dog is my son.
20. Kisses are the best when...
You miss him like fuck and he suddenly appears and Muaaccckkkkk you!
21. Today I...
am going to die for Biz Law mid term
22. Tomorrow I will...
Have FA class in the morning, go do my LTB and then have LTB meeting. life sucks.
23. I really want...
Him to be happy :)

7 random things about myself:
1) I hate Biz law and is pretty sure i'll fuck up the paper later
2) I am growing old and getting fat
3) I miss being able to relax and not think about stuff
4) I eat M&Ns by colour
5) I have purple hair but i do not like purple alright. so stop asking me
6) I miss him very much!
7) I am getting so lazy i don't even wanna paint my nails

7 things that scare me:
1) Losing someone i love
2) Not meeting expectations
3) Upsetting God
4) Biz lawwwww...
5) Insects, worms and everything gross
6) Losing faith
7) My mom menopausing

7random songs at the moment:
1) No Doubt - Running
2) Extreme - More than words
3) Trademark - Only love
4) Bread - Goodbye girl
5) Charlene - I've never been to me
6) Green Day - Wake me up when september ends
7) Kelly Clarkson - Because of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home