Its already week 12. omg! Got back my FA today. Result is satisfactory but i know i could have done better. Actually, I should really thank God for this term so far. I self-admit that i am in a daze most of the time. So totally unmotivated this term and I relied just abit too much on on-the-spot performance. Oh wells, God is good all the time. He really takes care of me =)
Desmond was asking me the other day how come i reap more than I sow..I was contemplating asking him to become a Christian. heh.
Read a little of Economic Duress today. Biz law was left untouched ever since mid terms. Was doing the math on the way home today and I realized that I have Remedies, Economic Duress and Undue Influence, Tort, Misrep to mug in 1 week. Very gooood.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home