Urgh. I am sick. Down with a horrible cold. I knew this was coming with my heavy head and dry throat. Desmond that kind soul accompanied me to the clinic yesterday. I was hoping the medication will stop the germs spreading but oh wells, free stuff is always lousy. So i am back to my trustworthy panadol and lemon splash today.
Finished the korean drama aunty beeling lent me. "Full House" What is so big deal about Rain?!? No doubt bout his bod but he isn't that drop-dead handsome. The show was so-so, typical korean plot with those typical tearful scenes, love triangles and all sort of facial expressions. But i love the house. Utterly gorgeous.
Met all my profs. Intro Econs is Vincent Chua, he sucks at explaining. Intro stats is i-forgot-his-name, he is too fast! BGS is some-guy-from-germany, he's quite good! I like him=) TWC is Mats, my cutie. AS is John Williams, a British who doesn't laugh at his own jokes, married a chinese lady and now lives in a HDB flat in Jurong. That was his introduction. All in all, I am quite satisfied I am out of TCH's classes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home