As if my previous weeks weren't crazy enough..this past week has been the ultimate roller coaster ride..
Beginning with Monday, I finally made it to my usual Econs class at 8.30am instead of oversleeping for the past 3 lessons in a row. Lesson was like shit as usual..and even shittier coz i got back my mid term result which was needless to say, a pile of shit. Right after class I met my friend for a day trip to Malaysia! That was totally awesome! First of all, it was a virgin trip for me. Not that I've never been to Malaysia, but I've never taken a bus to Malaysia just for a leisure day trip. But it was all good! didn't know it takes only 25mins to get from Bugis to Malaysia ( All hail glory to technology) Ate cheap good food, watch cheap good movie (300 is a MUST WATCH..just for the 300 abs hogging the screen for 2 hours..its already worth it..plus it has a great plot..even better!), saw loads of cheap stuff i couldn't buy coz i didn't bring enough money but oh wells, i had a great great time=) I think i saw 2 ghosts at night. nvm..shall not elaborate on that.
Tuesday I had AS presentation on fallacy which went pretty well for just 2 meetings worth of effort, nothing special for tuesday except that it rained like shit.
Wednesday is HORRID. Early in the morning, as I was happily driving to school for creative thinking class, feeling all good bout myself coz i was on time and listening to Justin and Vernon A crapping on the radio, I just have to knock down a motorcyclist. Okay this was what happened. This bloody car ahead of me was trying to beat amber light..and you know how sometimes when you drive and the car in front of you moves..you move automatically?? (If you don't know you are not a driver) Well, the bloody car moved so i moved, and then boom! This motorcyclist came out from no where and oh wells, i hit him. He's not dead of course, but he was a Malaysian who cried wolf! I totally freaked out at that point of time but luckily these 2 gentlemen came out from their Mercedes and helped me. After all the drama, they pulled me aside and advise me that I should just give him money. That guy got into my car..holding a cigarette!! So i told him to throw it away before he can get in. And then the bargaining starts. And since I've repeated this story too many times to my friends, i should just cut the story short. He asked for $200, I paid him $80, gave him my fake number, fake name, fake car plate. Felt really bad that I injured him but felt even worst that i had to pay him. He left me with scratches and dents in my car and a heart that almost stopped beating. Moral of the story, concentrate when you drive.
Thursday..Hmm i kinda forgot what happened. OH!!! I was rushing BGS essay on De Beers. Almost pulled out all my hair coz of that shitty essay!
Friday..BGS class was nothing special except for Kenneth who kept saying what I wanted to say just minutes before I thought of what to say for class participation and Samuel who brought us to this lousy ba chor mee place. At night I attended Daddy's Annual dinner and on my way there..saw a dead body on the floor. (told you it was an interesting week) There was apparently a car accident..and there was this dead body lying there with policemen around him. I couldn't see much coz they tried covering it..but I saw his feet..and he was wearing converse shoes! I took that as a sign from God that if i don't drive safely..the next guy i knock down can die! yes message brought across..i drove below 90km/hr today=) Met Chun Yat for a while since he stays near where i ate and accompanied him for dinner at sheng shiong..listened to him rant for bout medicine and his life..then i realized that even after a relationship ends..some duties just remains. oh wells, talked to him for a bit..then it was too late and i had to go home.
Saturday was pretty interesting. The day started off with no plans..then suddenly it was flooded with appointments. Met becca for lunch then sent her to Hotel Rendevous for her getaway weekend with her bf-aka-soon-to-be-husband. Was suppose to meet Shaun but met desmond instead for a wine session somewhere near Robinson Quay..pretty interesting. He opened a bottle of red from Spain, which we didn't finish of course since i am not a big drinker. I was all red by my 2nd glass! But wine appreciation should really be an activity that friends should do besides movies/shopping/wasting time. Then met toes for our $5 seventeen magazine movie treat. Watched music and lyrics..which is totally overrated but not too shabby as a whole=) Shopped a little while with that girl then it was home sweet home! Oh don't park at the public car park opposite Cini coz first of all, its not free on Saturdays after 5pm..and secondly, the trees planted in that carpark are the residence for far too many birds with far too much shits to shit.
Today I left before church ended coz this person placed a note on my car saying that i am inconsiderate coz i was a weeeeee bit away from the side of the road. Daddy said it wasn't too far off what! Then slacked off the afternoon with my friend followed by dinner at Changi Village. Ate this pretty interesting fried dessert kinda thing that i am too lazy to explain but it was really quite nice~ Drove home really really really safely while listening to the 2 new CDs i bought. "Bossa Nova" and "The best of Frank Sinatra" =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home