Monday, June 28, 2004

Chem sucked. F math sucked even more. great great.
Don't even talk about physics. Screw exams. My poor brain..is totally exhausted. *sob*
Somehow in life..you will realised that the first impression may not always remain..it can change..and sometimes..change a great deal. Maybe it has always been there. but i refused to acknowledge its presence..maybe because i thought that it's something I treasure too much to let anything ruin it..but now...i see it. disappointment. not only in that person but also myself. I shouldn't be so judgemental..but I can't stop it as well. A sad thing is that i can't express how i feel, i know the result will just be.."the problem lies in you. not me." or maybe...you are too sensitive. Maybe i am sensitive..thats why i noticed the characteristic that lies beneath your every move. And it's because i am sensitive..that's why i know you so well..and so deep..that i feel a little sad to see the true you..
On the other hand..there are those I once neglected or has taken for granted..or rather i ignored the fact that they are worth treasuring..Now i see your importance..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home