Thursday, December 01, 2005

I have always wondered. What is so fun with DOTA or WOW that almost all male beings i know are into it. I have lost my boyfriend to a computer game. He has invented another "dorotee". a Female human paladin with grey hair..(chunyat says its silver), really big boobs and really ugly clothes. In case those who are wondering what the hell is a paladin..she's a holy knight who is a damage dealer as well as a semi healer. i have no idea what's that...
anyways. i went over to chunyat's house for dinner yesterday night. (it was also the first time i met his father..who is btw quite a..special man..REALLY special.)
anyways anyways..i was quite bored at his house. so i decided to WOW!!! haha. i killed some HUGH spiders and some Kobold but i spared the rabbits and cows..and took some money..err.cooper. i even completed a quest!! finding 8 large candles. hehe!! but its not super fun.

I am STILLLLLL promdress-less, university essay-less. and one day to SAT. which i STILL haven't started preparing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home