Thursday, January 25, 2007

In BGS class now. Evidently i am not paying attention. Coz if i was, i won't be blogging. Don't get me wrong, Burkhard is a wonderful prof, I really love him. Its just my pea brain can't catch up with my fellow classmates.
Lee Kong Chian Ministerial Forum later! Hope everything runs smoothly. I am gonna be the door bitch. GIVE ME YOUR TICKET OR I WON'T LET YOU IN! RAH!!

Kinda looking forward to Pelepah trekking tmr. (We are gonna have fondue on the mountrain. How cool is that?!?! Credits to weekee.) Considering that I have to be utterly unglam for 48hrs and away from my awefully comfy new (not really) mattress AND my very very essential hair straightener..alright, its not that exciting anymore. I basically shocked the whole wide world (including mom) when i signed up for this. HEY doro can do it okkkk. After all, I was from NPCC!! ( Yeah another shocker eh?) Just wait and see. Anyway I'll have toes with me. So haha, if its bad we'll just run away together like we did in Sentosa.

Been driving to school everyday. Hate Latio for not being Camry. Love Latio for being so economical.

Video time! better watch. Tata!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home