Considering that my brain has been pretty much inactive for the past year since..maybe A levels. I guess i pretty much over-worked it today. I had Technology and World Change paper in the morning and Introductory Econs in the evening. And I kinda shocked myself realizing how badly i wanted to do well..Last term i could walk out of examination halls knowing i won't do well yet still feel quite good that the paper was over. Today I screwed up half of the Economics paper and i am currently feeling like the shittest shit. Okay I may sound like a loser ranting bout doing badly.. Trust me, as a fellow bitcher of grade-chasers, i am normally not like that okkk. Maybe what Desmond said bout wanting to see me in LKC next year (aka hinting that I may be dropped out) kinda woke me up from my adopted procrastinating nature since god knows when. Weijian said, knowing yu are good and yet do badly is not good. If yu know yu are good, then yu should perform well. Its not bout mugging hard, its bout realizing yr potential. Omg..that actually sounded like an advertising line..Thinking back, i have no idea how i managed to slack through the entire last term..Anyways, I should stop ranting.
On a lighter note, summer is finally here =) A well deserved break at least.
Back to AS:(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home