Sunday, November 19, 2006

OK I have officially said byebye to my purple hair! Its now..erm. dunno what colour. I actually quite like this new colour.. Well at least I can shut cy's mouth now. He has complained bout my purple hair since day one. But anyway its about time to do sth bout my hair..mom who once love it thinks i look like a witch now.
Mom and I went to Jean Yip in IMM on Saturday. Speaking of IMM, it totally went through an extreme make-over. Its so pretty now!! but the Jean Yip there sucked. The girl who washed my hair used so much strength I could still feel her scratching my scalp even after walking out of the shop. And all the magazines there were Nu You..and I can't read chinese for nuts. The only english magazine there was FHM. And i do like reading FHM..but not infront of my mom......Like after much digging then i finally found ONE PRECIOUS copy of Her World..And the same girl who washed my hair did my colouring and she was so damn bloody rough (Not surprisingly)!! I staredd at her so hard in the mirror i think she got freaked out.

Oh!! Lukas gave me this box of chocolate puff thingey that is absolutely delicious! Courtesy of his chef friend..its this puff thingey that is coated with rich chocolate and there's creamy chocolate filling inside. Some thingey like an E'clair..but nicer =) Thx Lukas!!

Last day of school was pretty enjoyable! LTB lesson was kinda sweet with all those TA reflections and Prof's surprisingly touching speech. But our group is kinda grossed out with ourselves. Haha. We gave Prof this hugeeeee card and wrote alot of sweet stuff inside just so she will give us a good grade.haha!! And prof started hugging all of us!!!! Desmond got so disgusted with himself that he hid under the table! hahahaa.
Dinner with Marilyn, jingmin, Lifeng, Kelv, Samuel, Weijian and Zhixiang in Marina Square. We stayed there till 11.30pm! by the time I got to the head of the cab queue it was 1am!!

Was supposed to study today. and I didn't even get pass half of the bonds notes!! This is baddddd.

Things to do by next week
1) Biz Law
2) Biz Laww
3) Biz Lawww
4) Biz Lawwww
5) Biz Lawwwww
6) FA
7) FAA
8) FAAA
9) FAAAA
10) FAAAAA

Ohoh! cy showed me this american joke that is really quite funny!!
http://webfeedcentral.com/cp/cowbell2.wmv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home