Pelepah!! It was really an experience of a lifetime. Okay..not that extreme. But i had fun. and it was something outside my comfort zone! Trekking was bad enough..we had to trek in pouring rain! Sleep in rain, cook in rain, eat in rain! But it was a different kind of experience and i loved it! Was telling toes that i didn't mind if I had to stay for another night =) Everyone took great care of me=) Especially exchanging bag with desmond (Thank goodness!! his was wayyyyy lighter!!) Waterfall was so pretty! But at this point I was pushed off by the current and I knocked a bloody rock and got myself a bloody big blueblack. Luckily desmond grabbed onto me..else it will be byebyedoro! Fondue turned out to be a disaster! We ended up adding oil, water, vodka and melting mush mellows! Shall let pictures do the talking. Credits to toe's camera!!



















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home