Hello.
Anyways, this last week has been the most crazily eventful week in this whole year with so many unexpected amusing yet speechless incidents happening to and around me. Let's just say it got me to re-think who i really am. And no, I didn't get into more car accidents..
Just went for the impromtu interview my dad hooked up for me. Rama and co. Not too shabby.. so after Cambodia, i'll have a job at an auditing firm. Hello to more Marilyn lunches. I realize that this whole shenton area is flooded with coffee places. Got myself a nice grande cup of hot coffee, I felt way better after the much needed caffine intake.
In ACM now, probably the last time i'll be here. I use to dread coming to this place. But oh man, now i am gonna miss grinning at the security uncles so they can get me my pass faster and miss quickly running pass the exhibition halls coz until now, i am still freaked out by those ancient scary looking artefacts everywhere and miss doing absolutely everything else besides musuem stuff here. (I am blogging now. see.) shit. I am feeling way too emo. eeeeee. Ju, please finish yr hours soon.
Got back all my results. THANK GOD. Scholarship is safe. phew..alright efforts do pay off afterall..oh and i realized one thing. Hersley kisses and "happy valentines' day!" worked. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home