Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ok i'll be so honest. I have been too lazy and too busy to blog and that i have conveniently decided not to complete my post on Cambodia although i absolutely loved the trip and wld so wanna share the experience on my blog.

So anyway, I am like superwoman now. I am interning at $30 bucks a day in Raffles Place at Rama & Co. Yah it sounds indianish coz it is owned by Mr. Rama, my daddy's friend. Its an audit firm and i hate accounting. end of story.
Started working at hogs too. Only nights and weekends coz i have Rama in the day. It's great..as usual. I realized that i have way too much energy to spare.

Its 3.30pm now and even tho i wanna continue blogging i have to be at hogs by 4pm. So tata!

Happpy daddy's day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home