Sunday, November 19, 2006

This is to my dear Clara:
Just a tiny bit bit bit left and you are free! Don't give up k? (If you are reading this after As GOOD. yu shdn't be surfing blogs in the first place!) Just wanna say, as a friend watching yu go thru A levels again, I gotta say I am really proud of you =) It really ain't easy and it does take bravery to walk thru it again (Althought yu are half as relaxed as those taking their As for the first time..makes me wonder why did i ever get surprised when yu told me tt yu sat thru math paper watching other pple suffer) Shit. that's a dollar??
But nonetheless!!! Wadever result yu'll get..be proud of it. Coz I can see that this time, yu did put in more effort! If it makes you feel any better, Bill Gates is a Harvard dropout!! And he is at one point of time the richest man on earth! (Then again..he made it into Uni..Harvard somemore..) Shit another dollar...
Ok this is suppose to be touching.
Anyways just wanna say that you are a great great friend :) While you are struggling thru As, you still found time to hear us brag and rant. Thanks for that.
And thanks for being who you are.
So Jiayou k? Bio left only!! I look forward to sharing your joy for getting all As!! even if its in your dreams I'll meet you dreamland! Ah...another dollar. hmm.
Love yu babe!

Jasmine TAN! where the hell are you. I miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home